Since the COVID-19 crisis began, we have been finding ways of supporting the arts and homelessness sector at this difficult time. Here is a snap-shot of what we've been doing:
- A real-time visual directory to map all the creative projects designed with and for people who are or have been homeless during the COVID-19 pandemic. See here: https://bit.ly/arthomelessint-map
- Adding your project is really easy. Just fill up this 5-minutes survey: https://bit.ly/arthomelessint-survey
- Two monthly global video conferences to give people in our network a chance to get together remotely and talk about the challenges and opportunities they are facing during COVID-19. These meetings are held every last Wednesday of the month. The next meeting is on May 27, 2020, London time.
- Guidelines to support our community during COVID-19 - developed in collaboration with flagship venues:
- What can Cultural Spaces and their staff do to respond to COVID-19 for their homeless communities - With One Voice, Museum of Homelessness and Union Chapel, London
- Setting up a mobile library for people who are homeless during COVID-19 - With One Voice, Cardboard Citizens, The Reader and St Mungos, UK
- The London Arts and Homelessness Forum on-line to help people in the sector connect and share information and ideas
- Setting up ahead of schedule our ART (Advocacy, Research and Training) Lab to develop and share innovative ideas in arts and homelessness particularly during COVID-19.
- An email address for anyone wanting support in the arts/homelessness community during COVID-19: email@example.com